Looking for a fun and toddler friendly craft for the 4th of July?? Try these fork-print fireworks!!! All you need is paper, a fork and washable paint (I did say toddler friendly 😂) you can try these many different ways, and even add glitter! The perfect craft for this holiday weekend!
- Pick the paint colors your little wants to work with.
- Get your area ready.
- Place your painting surface in front of your little.
- Grab a fork.
- Help your little with dipping the prongs of the fork in the paint.
- Let them plant a few fork stamps on the page.
- Help them by turning the paper so they can make a firework!
- When done with all fireworks, dip the ends of the fork prongs in paint and make polka-dots on the way down the page for the firework trail.
- Look back and admire your littles artwork.
- Enjoy your 4th of July!!!
See, told you it was easy! K and I did this craft this morning in about 30 minutes on top of a few other things he painted.